Are you looking to buy or rent
a band or orchestra instrument?
Here's what we offer!!!
It's like a rent-to-own plan but better!!!!
All of our reconditioned instruments are clean
& have been sanitized for your protection.
Purchase Option Plan Offers -
Monthly rates that vary according to brand, model & condition.
Some people only want shiny & new while others prefer
our professionally recycled instruments.
All of our reconditioned instruments are clean &
Have been sanitized for your protection.
We’re happy to provide any level from student to professional:
- Clarinets, trumpets, trombones, flutes, violins and violas start as low as $16 a month plus tax and optional insurance.
- Cellos, saxophones, baritone horns and French horns start as low as $30 a month plus tax and optional insurance.
- Bass clarinets, string basses and tubas start as little as $50 a month plus tax and optional insurance.
Flexible payment options that let us help fit your budget:
- Trade in your unwanted instruments for partial to full payment on any instrument we carry.
- Pay down the purchase price through trade-in or cash to reduce your monthly payments.
- Take advantage of our optional buy 2, get 1 new rental option - pay for 2 months and skip 1 month.
Liberal exchange privileges are always available if you decide to change instruments:
- Get 100% credit when going from one size orchestral instrument to a larger size.
- Get 90% credit on any in-stock band or orchestral instrument including step-up to professional quality.
- Get 80% credit on any in-stock guitar, ukulele, drum set or any other instrument we carry
Compare the Features of Our
Plan to Renting or Purchasing
Through Other Musical Instrument Options
such as E-Bay, Craig's List or Even Renting
Directly From Your Child's School:
1. Prices may seem cheap but you are responsible for cleaning and
repairs - reconditioning a saxophone can cost up to $500.
Just take a look at this simplified example of
the real cost of our Purchase Option Plan:
Rent a student level trumpet for $20 a month plus $5 a month insurance.
At the end of 10 months, you have paid out $250. If you return the instrument in
good condition and have made all the payments, you will qualify for $180
credit towards another instrument. Your net cost has been $70
($50 for insurance and a $20 discount for wear and tear).
If you decide to purchase the original instrument, $200
is applied towards the original cost and you can
pay off the balance at any time at a discount. In the
meantime, you have been insured for accidental
damage and guaranteed a loaner while your
instrument is being repaired. When you pay off an instrument
early you will receive at least a 15% discount on the
remainder of what you owe and you may also
opt to purchase 1 year of additional insurance at that time.
Ask one of our sales associates for a detailed analysis
of how the Purchase Option Plan can benefit you.