Are you looking to buy or rent
a band or orchestra instrument?
Here's what we offer!!!
It's like a rent-to-own plan but better!!!!
All of our reconditioned instruments are clean
& have been sanitized for your protection.
Purchase Option Plan Offers -
Monthly rates that vary according to brand, model & condition.
Some people only want shiny & new while others prefer
our professionally recycled instruments.
We emphasize that all of our recycled (used) instruments
are properly cleaned,
because of the danger with used brass & woodwind instruments
if not cleaned or properly sanitized
may pass bacterial or viral infections.
Protect your child from the possibility of lung infections.
Never allow them to use another child's
mouthpiece without sanitizing it or borrow used reeds.
All of our reconditioned instruments are clean &
Have been sanitized for your protection.
We’re happy to provide any level from student to professional:
- Clarinets, trumpets, trombones, flutes, violins and violas start as low as $16 a month plus tax and optional insurance.
- Cellos, saxophones, baritone horns and French horns start as low as $30 a month plus tax and optional insurance.
- Bass clarinets, string basses and tubas start as little as $50 a month plus tax and optional insurance.
Flexible payment options that let us help fit your budget:
- Trade in your unwanted instruments for partial to full payment on any instrument we carry.
- Pay down the purchase price through trade-in or cash to reduce your monthly payments.
Liberal exchange privileges that are available if you decide to change instruments:
- Get 100% credit when going from one size orchestral instrument to a larger size.
- Get 90% credit on any in-stock band or orchestral instrument including step-up to professional quality.
- Get 80% credit on any in-stock guitar, ukulele, drum set or any other instrument we carry.
- Don’t want another instrument – you may designate your credit to purchase
- instruments for missions that supply needy children or orphans.
Optional extras that are also available whenever you rent or purchase an instrument:
- Receive a 10% discount off just about anything we sell either in our store or on our web site. (Some restrictions apply.)
- Receive loaners that are just as good as the instrument being repaired or simply exchange
- a damaged instrument for a different new or refurbished instrument. (Insurance required)
Compare the Features of Our
Plan to Renting or Purchasing
Through Other Musical Instrument Options
such as E-Bay, Craig's List or Even Renting
Directly From Your Child's School:
1. Prices may seem cheap but you are responsible for cleaning and
repairs - reconditioning a saxophone can cost up to $500.
Just take a look at this simplified example of
the real cost of our Purchase Option Plan:
Rent a student level trumpet for $20 a month plus $5 a month insurance.
At the end of 10 months, you have paid out $250. If you return the instrument in
good condition and have made all the payments, you will qualify for $180
credit towards another instrument. Your net cost has been $70
($50 for insurance and a $20 discount for wear and tear).
If you decide to purchase the original instrument, $200
is applied towards the original cost and you can
pay off the balance at any time at a discount. In the
meantime, you have been insured for accidental
damage and guaranteed a loaner while your
instrument is being repaired. When you pay off an instrument
early you will receive at least a 15% discount on the
remainder of what you owe and you may also
opt to purchase 1 year of additional insurance at that time.
Ask one of our sales associates for a detailed analysis
of how the Purchase Option Plan can benefit you.